Fitness and coordination training for children
All children who have a developmental conditions that affect development, fitness, coordination and everyday function.
- Idiopathic toe walking
- The trouble with W-sitting
- Low muscle tone
- Joint hypermobility
- Flat feet - not just a foot problem
- Infants with low muscle tone and joint hypermobility
- Developmental coordination disorder and dyspraxia
- Autism spectrum disorders
- The highly sensitive, cautious child and behavioral inhibition
- Children with handwriting difficulties / dysgraphia
What parents can do to help their infants with developmental delay to achieve their motor milestones through easy to implement activities and exercises. Visit the Developmental Gym website for more information
How parents can implement fitness and coordination training to improve posture, movement and handwriting difficulties.
Information for physical and occupational therapists