Fitness and coordination training for children
Who benefits from training?
All children who have a developmental condition that affects fitness, coordination and everyday function.
- Idiopathic toe walking
- The trouble with W-sitting
- Low muscle tone
- Joint hypermobility
- Flat feet - not just a foot problem
- Babies with low muscle tone and joint hypermobility
- Developmental coordination disorder and dyspraxia
- Autism spectrum disorders
- The highly sensitive, cautious child and behavioral inhibition
- Children with handwriting difficulties / dysgraphia
- Pigeon toes, in-toeing gait and femoral anteversion
A guide for parents and teachers
$20 for a 12 month subscription